Thursday, May 10, 2012

kitty style {the kid with the giant feet}

Kitty has enormous feet. She is still only two and she is in size 9. Every time I buy her new shoes I am astounded at how big they look at the ends of her skinny little legs. I guess chucks with a full skirt does nothing to hide them either, but I love this look. She is cute and goofy looking which fits her personality perfectly.











































kitty wears
tuxedo tee - gap
skirt - misha lulu
shoes - converse

We are hooking up with small style over at mama loves papa. Tomorrow I will be back with some crafty updates. And a huge thank you to everyone who recommended picmonkey. I had my first play over there today and I think it will work out a treat.

13 comments:

flannery o'kafka said...

How cute! She's going to be a taaaaal gorgeous leggy lady someday. ;)
Olive is 2.5 and wears a 5.5!

Sally said...

You didn't think it worth while to digitally alter her foot size for the photo. What a slacker ;)
I suppose you think her feet are beautiful too!
[*tongue firmly placed in cheek*]

Lil Muse Lily said...

wow! but she is tall!!!! she has always looked older too. i thought she was 4. she is so beautiful. love the outfit

Carmel Morris said...

Haha - I was thinking what Sally said. Unless you possibly made them bigger for the photo...?

erica @ expatria, baby said...

Oh my goodness. What a riot. Man. So funny.
I come from a long line of big footed people and let me tell you that in Asia this is not easy. People laugh when I ask, "Do you have this in my size?"

Tiffany said...

This outfit is awesome! Love Chucks, love the skirt, she is adorable. My son is 3 and wears a 10 but he comes from "small stock" as my grandma says.

lynxymama said...

amazing outfit!!

gabrielle said...

love the way chucks look great with all kinds of outfits, they are a wardrobe staple here for all of us. I so wish Misha Lulu did boys stuff, the skirt is great

Kendra Morris said...

She looks so cute and stylish. She will be nice and tall.

Anonymous said...

I went into Doll House for a Sherri Hill dress and I had the worst time. The staff was rude and no help to me – they made me feel as if I didn’t belong into their store. I well never return there and I am glad I didn’t purchase my dress from that store.

OliversForest said...

such a cute little outfit! and i love the shoes too!

Monique said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a little while Ingrid. (or anyone else's) kitty is growing up so fast. I missed Kitty Style. I'm back now though. X Mon

Ana said...

Cute outfit! I love the chucks!