Sunday, September 16, 2012

eurofest 2012



We love our local Eurofest. There is so much delicious food, rides for the kids, beer for the daddy and dancing, singing and even and jousting performances. Just a whole afternoon of fun. I forgot the camera of course so resorted to instagram pics on my phone. As much as I love the idea of instagram I have never really fallen in love with it. I guess it doesn't help that I hate taking pics on my phone. But I couldn't pass up capturing the potato on stick. It was tricky to eat but very delicious.

2 comments:

small + friendly said...

I can't really get into Instagram either although I love e idea of not lugging my big camera everywhere, it's just not the same. I love that last shot though, adorable!

Anastasia said...

haha great capture!! ...i too am trying to get used to instagram! hope its not another 'addictive' tool!